• Any white outlines around letters or logos must be a minimum
of 4 pxls (1 point).
• All text must be a minimum of 2 inches tall.
• Any small dots or detail on the logo needs to be enlarged or
deleted if it’s not necessary to have it there.
• Make sure all fonts are converted to curves.
• Make sure all outlines are converted to prevent the outlines
from breaking apart, which throws a line across the logo.
• Always leave a 2 inch gap between logo/text from the edge of
the mat to allow for carpet trimming.
• Colored borders around the edge of mats must be a minimum
of 2 inches.
• Inset borders must be a minimum of 2 inches away from the
edge of the mat and must be at least 1 inch.
• Always make registered trademarks a minimum of 2 inches for
readability. If there is one, it must always be included unless
the request indicates otherwise.
• Do not include outlines if they will not print. A hairline will show
up as dots on the carpet.
• Make sure any scripted text is broken down to individual letters
before it is converted to curves, to avoid any holes in text.
• The thickness of a logo or text that is a light color on a dark
color background must be a minimum of 4 pixels .
• The thickness of a logo or text that is a dark color on a light
color background must be a
minimum of 2 to 3 pixels (.3 points to .5 points).
• Be sure to check and double-check the details: size,
orientation & proper listing of colors.
The Mat Makers offices will close at Noon on Wednesday, November 22nd for the Thanksgiving holiday.
We will re-open at 8:30AM on Monday, November the 27th.
Just go to navigation bar on the left, click on brochure and click on brochure to download.
Just go to navigation bar
on the left, click on
and click on any of our presentations to download.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK